Poona Club Football League
- The Poona Club football league is an annual football tournament organised by the members for the club members.
- This is the 3rd edition of the league and we have 100+ members participating with 12 teams.
- The league will be played over four days (Nov 29th to 2nd Dec 2018) .there will be 5 league matches for each team followed by quarters, semis and finals.
- The league will be inaugurated by Mr. Mandar Tahmane who is the chief technical officer Bengaluru football club and former Indian team manager.
- This league will give a chance to all the members to showcase their talent and will also be a great social event, getting the members to interact meet and spend some time together.
- We have planned food, drinks, dj, football related fun games and complete entertainment for you and your families.